compensation: negotiable hourly rate depending on experience. Paid every Friday. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Texas Cutting and Coring is a concrete sawing and drilling service company with 3 separate locations in Texas. We are looking for an Accounts Receivables Specialist in the San Antonio area to help with billing/invoicing as a starting point. Hours will range from 40-50 hours a week and benefits are available with tenure.
Some typical duties may involve:
• Help to answer incoming telephone calls
• Will handle calls relating to invoices/collections
• Will transfer calls concerning other departments or take messages for call-back.
• Email communications with customers about on-going projects or projects about to begin/end.
Other (in the future)
• Depositing of incoming payments, accounts payable, inventory, and purchasing duties as assigned
Must be able to prioritize tasks and have the ability to pivot as needs change throughout the work day. Must work well under pressure, be able to work without supervision, and have the ability to multi-task. Organization and efficiency are a must.
• 3+ years accounting/bookkeeping experience (degree not required)
• Strong knowledge of MS Office Word & Excel. We will provide training for our software system