application fee details: $175 covers app and deposit for credit, rental, background and income checks cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof condo w/d hookups off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
I would put one of my own daughters here. That's saying something. Really a perfect roommate condo at a newer, gated community. Everything is balanced.
Don't want to pay $1,200 for a newer apartment or condo? Don't want to live in a busy, packed-in run-of-the-mill, poorly managed apartment community? This property only has 1st and 2nd floors. First floor units have hardwood flooring. How about better management, better location, and a place where I would put one of my own children for the management alone. Here you go... meet one of the best STATLER Properties has to offer.
- A Roomy 905 sq. ft. condo/apartment (they look more like condos to me but have an on-site office)
- Full-sized W/D connections on enclosed patio/balcony
- Perfectly balanced roommate floorplan with bedrooms separated by living room and kitchen
- Faux-wood plank flooring (downstairs units)
- Full kitchen with stove, refridgerator, microwave, garbage disposal, dishwasher
- Walk-in closets
- Gated community with dual access gates that work!
- Fitness Center
- Beautiful community pool and clubhouse
- Superb management
- Two minutes to Wurzbach Parkway or Hwy 281
- Five minutes to McAllister Park or Salado Greenway
This spacious 905sq ft condo looks bigger than quoted and is well layed out. Enjoy wood flooring everywhere but the bedroom, dry bar, a full kitchen with all the appliances and full-sized washer/dryer connections. Walk-in closets off the bedrooms, half wall in the living/entry area. AND these buildings only go up two levels - pick the first or second floor. Lower floors have faux-wood flooring, upper floors will have carpet.
This excellent community has a beautiful clubhouse, 24-hour fitness center, sparkling pool and fully gated acces with working gates! Two medium size pats are welcome and the preferred employer discount is offered to major and local employers. They are pretty flexible on credit but no broken leases, property debt, or criminal background is allowed (misdemeanors of minor nature may be OK). Best of all they know you by name here - not your unit number.
The rate quoted is for seniors, military, select local employers. Others will pay $20 more monthly.
They often have nothing available. Call BRUCE now to schedule a tour at show contact info
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers