CSS - Career Fair - Monday March 25, 2019 from 10 am to 3 pm
QR Code Link to This Post
Apply in person at the address below:
6655 First Park Ten St, Suite 100, San Antonio, TX 78213
Dress professionally, bring a copy of your resume and be ready to interview!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED. START YOUR CAREER WITH CENTRALIZED SHOWING SERVICE!
Start the new year with a new career. Been out of the work for some time? Looking for a change? Want to work in a diverse and professional office? Looking for flexibility and part time employment? We don't require any experience. We offer paid training to educate new employees how to schedule showings for real estate agents. This is NOT a sales, cold calling or telemarketing job! We schedule appointments for real estate agents by using our proprietary, confidential electronic systems!
Pay is $9.00-$10.50 per hour. There is potential of an additional $0.50 for those who can pass a bilingual exam.
We are flexible with all types of schedules! Our hours of operation are from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm everyday of the week. There are currently no shifts available that start before 9:00 am; availability to work weekends is a must.
• Earn bonuses for perfect attendance and great customer service
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Vacation
• Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance - Full-Time Employees Only)
• Flexible schedules
Apply online: jobs.showings.com or email your resume to SANHR@SHOWINGS.COM
You may also apply in person at the address above M-F, 10 am - 3 pm.
1. Requires great articulation and pronunciation; friendly and outgoing phone voice.
2. Requires basic computer skills (i.e typing and navigating between programs/screens to enter data and process information using company telephone system, and proprietary systems).
3. Flexibility in schedule availability to meet company needs. All new hires must be available to work on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
4. Dependability and punctuality are required.
5. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform duties with a minimum of supervision.
6. Ability to use logic and reasoning to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems for our clients.
7. Ability to handle complex and sometimes difficult situations calmly and professionally.
8. Ability to develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with all types of personalities and attitudes.
9. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform duties with a minimum of supervision.
Key Words: Call center, customer service, entry level, weekends, afternoon, nights, part time, office, admin, computer, desk, phones, job, flexible, fun, Central San Antonio, Fredericksburg, Cross Roads, CSS
Equal Opportunity Employer; we encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age