compensation: $2,300 - $3,000 per month based on experience and performance. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a self-starting, highly motivated and driven individual to join our team!
Our ideal candidate has a sales background but not necessarily in the apartment industry; any sales experience counts. The office environment is very fast paced and will challenge you to get, and stay organized.
Your daily responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Marketing your available rental units to prospects
- Use great phone sales techniques to create appointments for prospects to tour your rental units
- Take prospects on a tour of the rental units
- Perform administrative tasks to process applications
- Create and engages with prospective renters through a successful social media campaign
- Engage current residents using excellent customer service skills to address their needs
Other Job Duties:
- Assist with our renewal program
- Assist with collections
- Assist with walking vacant units to ensure they are ready for move-in
In order to excel in this job, you must:
- Be bilingual in Spanish
- Be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Be a self starter and creative
- Be able to use computer, internet and Microsoft Office Suite
- Have reliable transportation, a valid Texas Drivers License and insurance
- Sunday: Off
- Monday - Saturday (schedule will be created that best matches the needs of the company and employee)
- $2,300 - $3,000 per month based on experience and performance.
- Health Insurance
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
If you believe you are a great fit for our position and ready for a great career, follow the following link (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8MRFS23) to complete our pre-employment survey. We will only contact you once we receive a completed survey.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers