compensation: $10.00 an hour employment type: employee's choice non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Come grow with us! Our center is growing and we are looking to fill full time, part time and substitute teacher positions. You must be 18 years old, have a high school dipolma/G.E.D., and must pass with a CLEAR and CLEAN background check (driving/criminal/FBI fingerprint). Pediatric CPR/First Aid are preferred, but can be taken after hire. We are looking to fill the following positions: Toddler, Pre-school and After-schoolers. We are specifically looking for those qualified with a CDA or an Early Childhood Education Degree.
• Implement curricula
• Engage children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
• Create and maintain a fun and safe learning environment
• Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
• Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
• Maintain the health and safety of all students
• Create a positive and nurturing environment for children
• Perform a variety of tasks, such as dressing, feeding, toileting, and overseeing play
• Utilize various classroom resources
• Work in a fast pace environment
We desire employees who can take initiative, are self-motivated and driven to teach our future leaders. We expect all classrooms to follow set daily schedules, maintain structure with positive discipline and guidance, and implement educational activities that are both fun and challenging. Employees are expected to be in good health to illuminate frequent sick days. We follow all State ratio guidelines for each age group. We need teachers who understand the needs of young children and who are able to prepare the children for a successful education...we are NOT babysitters!
In order to be considered for this position you MUST include 3 work related references (Contact Name, Phone Number, Place of Occupation, Job Position). Please include a cover letter stating which position you are interested in filling. We are open Monday-Friday 6:30 am-6:00 pm.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers