compensation: $14-$16 an hour (DOE) employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for a part-time job that you can sink your ‘heart’ into?
Are you an enthusiastic, well coordinated and sincere individual?
Would you like to work a flexible schedule?
Would you like to earn $14 - $16 per hour?
As a Part Time Resident Services Coordinator with Portfolio Resident Services, you will be an integral member of the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive services to residents of affordable multi-family apartment communities. Our team of over 200+ Resident Services Coordinators is impacting lives at nearly 300 communities throughout Texas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Colorado, through our Good Neighbor Program – a creative and diverse program that provides learning enrichment, life skills and cultural diversity.
The Resident Services Coordinator facilitates the Good Neighbor Program, through a variety of activities/classes on-site, as well as marketing the program to the residents and reaching out to community partners for financial support. Resident Services Coordinators can expect to provide services such as but not limited to bingo, recreational activities, health and nutrition resources, computer classes, social events and financial literacy classes.
Who is the ideal candidate?
A self-starter who thrives in an independent environment is well organized, learns fast, self-disciplined and able to multi-task. Ideally, someone who is very outgoing, enthusiastic and has a heart for their community.
• Design, plan, create and post monthly calendars and flyers to advertise activities and program offerings on-site.
• Oversees program offerings and activities, recruit’s volunteers/community partners, providing resources and donations that respond to specific areas of need and serve to accomplish the organization’s mission.
• Provide a welcoming and inviting atmosphere to all residents.
• Enlist residents’ support and participation with program planning and activities.
• Solicit donations and work with community partners
Experience and Qualifications Desired
• Must be available to work 4 days per week; Hours are 9-2pm (Monday- Friday)
• Relevant experience in education, social work, non-profit or a related field; Volunteer experience will be considered.
• Experience with children, teens, adults and/or senior citizens in various capacities.
• Must have home computer, access to email and capability to do light printing.
• Bachelor's degree or degree in progress desired.
• Ability to work independently without supervision.
If this sounds like you, please visit our careers page to apply and obtain more details about our organization and opportunities. Be sure to view the amazing video!