LGC is looking for high energy level, friendly, customer service-oriented room attendant/housekeeper. Get hired today and start today!
QR Code Link to This Post
If you have housekeeping/room attendant experience, enjoy working independently, and enjoy paying attention to detail then this is the opportunity for you! Weekly pay, flexible schedules. Apply today 😊The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
• Knowledge of general cleaning functions and responsibilities.
• Enjoys working in a team environment and maintains an A+ level of customer service.
• Ability to adapt to various working environments.
• Laundry handling experience.
• Ability to respond promptly to guest request for cleaning needs or request by management.
• Report any lost/forgotten items to supervisor immediately.
• Communicate in safety hazards, maintenance issues, accidents or injuries to management.
• Ability to clean rooms/areas with little to no supervisions.
• Clean and professional appearance while on duty.
• Ability to actively communicate with the team.
• Bilingual associate preferred not required.
• Must have flexibility to work various days and shifts per week including nights weekends and holidays.
• Ability to lift/carry 10-20 lbs.
• Must have reliable source of transportation.
• Pay rate 9.00-11.00 per hour