compensation: I expect to pay $200 or so, & will take any offers in any range, incl professionals, may pay more if the value is there
QR Code Link to This Post
I need someone to videotape a speech w 100 people. You don’t have to be a professional videographer, but you would have to have experience taping a moving target, since I will be moving around in front of the room about 50 feet away.
I expect to pay $200 or so, & will take any offers in any range, including professionals, and may pay more if the value is there.
Embassy Suites Riverwalk – Downtown
125 E. Houston Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Time: Monday, 10/21 at 8-10 AM and you'd need set up 30 mins ahead of time
To consider you, I would need
- your fee
- to know if you have a remote, wireless microphone
- to know what type of videocamera you would use
- to see a sample video with the camcorder you will be shooting my video with
- to get an AVI file, WMV file, MP4, or some other computer readable file, since this will eventually go on the web
- to know if you have a 2nd videocamera, and how much it would cost for 2 cameras
Please email me at the craig's list address above.
Please put the sum of the number 3 + 2 in the subject so that I know you aren't a spamming computer program.
Note: this is a ”work for hire” job
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers