We are hiring cashier positions, immediate openings! We are looking for full-time and part time team members for the night shift 2pm - 10pm. We work together as a team to produce high quality food in a family friendly environment.
Some things you will do:
• Maintain a detailed level of cleanliness in the kitchen and dining area
• Prepare ingredients according to restaurant recipes
• Assembling menu items according to specifications of the company and the guest
• Excellent communication skills in the work environment for guest services and team member interaction
• Ability to use your hands to chop, prep, hold and grab small and large items
• Comfortable and capable of working alongside other team members
• Strong team player with the ability to develop positive relationships
• Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs & stand for 8 hours
*must have reliable transportation
*must be available to work weekends
full time and part time positions available
*TABC Certificate and Food Handlers Certificate needed* (Company can help attain)
Please apply in person at 7915 West Loop 1604 North.
Location located by Alamo Ranch Area
Please apply in person or text BreAnna , General Manager, at 210-273-5454 between 9am - 9pm to set up an interview time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers