We are hiring cashier positions and BOH positions, immediate openings! We are looking for full-time and part time team members for the morning shift 6am-2pm and night shift 2pm - 10pm (priority given to individuals with schedule flexibility). We work together as a team to produce high quality food in a family friendly environment.
QR Code Link to This Post
Some things you will do:
• Maintain a detailed level of cleanliness in the kitchen and dining area
• Prepare ingredients according to restaurant recipes
• Assembling menu items according to specifications of the company and the guest
• Excellent communication skills in the work environment for guest services and team member interaction
• Ability to use your hands to chop, prep, hold and grab small and large items
• Comfortable and capable of working alongside other team members
• Strong team player with the ability to develop positive relationships
• Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs and stand for 8 hours
*must have reliable transportation
*must be available to work weekends
full time and part time positions available
*TABC Certificate and Food Handlers Certificate needed* (Company can help attain)
Please apply in person at 7915 West Loop 1604 North.
Location located by Alamo Ranch Area
Please apply in person. To set up an interview please text BreAnna ,General Manager, at 210-273-5454 between 9am - 9pm.