Income Tax Returns for Small Businesses (San Antonio area)

Tax time of the year can be a headache for small business owners. It can also be very intimidating and very stressful. Unfortunately, that time is here. But I can help.

If you are a small business owner you may have some deadlines coming up soon. You want to complay with those deadlines or risk paying penalties for late filing.

  • If you are filling Estimated Tax Returns your fourth payment is due by January 15th
  • Your 1099-NECs are due to be filed by January 31st
  • Your Subchapter S and Partnership returns are due by March 15th
  • Your sole proprietor Chapter C and 1040 Tax Returns are due by April 15th

I have been working with small business owners for over 25 years. I can help you identify every expansible item that you can use to reduce your taxes or even get a refund. I will identify some expenses that you might not be aware of such as depreciation for long-term assets. I will accurately and promptly complete and file your tax return.

I will complete your return in a prompt, thorough and accurate fashion. I have 25 years of experience in preparing 1040 Personal Tax Returns as well as the following business returns

  • Schedule C for sole proprietors
  • Form 1065 for partnerships, and
  • Sole proprietors and partnerships operating as an LLC
  • Subchapter S returns
  • 1099-NECs and the accompanying 1096s
  • W-2s. W-4s. W-7s, W-9s, I-9s, etc.

I pride myself on being affordable and also providing prompt excellent service. I have more than 25 years’ experience in income tax preparation. I am recognized by the IRS for professional tax preparation and have my PTIN (Preparation Tax Identification Number). I also have an MBA from UTSA.

Email me if you would like to get a list of small business reporting deadlines for the IRS and the State of Texas.

When you are ready give me a call, text or email me. There is no charge for an initial consultation.

I don’t just prepare your taxes but I also advise on the proper accounting for and reporting of taxes to the IRS so that you will stay out of trouble with the IRS.


post id: 7759436432


best of [?]