compensation: $83,000-$91,000 per year salary, dependent on experience and education employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
St. Vincent Hospital in Leadville, Colorado is hiring a FT Clinical Operations Manager. Located at 10,200 feet above sea level, Leadville is home to some of the Rockies' most beautiful scenery. Your year-round outdoor wonderland awaits!
· Responsible for directing the delivery of nursing, Nursing Assistant, and EMS in-hospital care with the EMS Supervisor within the Emergency Department and Acute Care Unit.
· Reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer.
· Exercises considerable independent judgment to adapt and apply clinical standards of care and department guidelines to specific situations.
· Provides input into the budgetary planning process contributing to cost effectiveness of services and programs provided by the department.
· Works with the Nursing Educator to maintain the orientation, education and competency of all emergency services staff.
· Assists in recruitment, hiring, evaluation and retention of staff.
· Accomplishes performance improvement activities that provide improvements in clinical care and department performance.
· Ensures a positive patient/customer experience.
· Role models professional behaviors and attitude at all times and provides direct patient care as required.
· Maintain flexibility in work hours and working shifts as a staff nurse as needed and/or determined by budget.
· Develop and maintain quality indicators for the clinical units.
· May have other responsibilities as assigned.
· Flexible in work hours and working shifts as staff nurse as needed and/or determined by budget.
MINIMUM education requirements
· Graduate of Accredited School of Professional Nursing. BSN Preferred.
· BSN attainment within 3 years required.
· Current Colorado RN license required.
MINIMUM work experience requirements
· Minimum 4 years of experience in emergency services in a variety of settings.
· Minimum of 2 years leadership experience required.
· Current Colorado RN License / Current RN License from a participating state in National Licensure Compact.
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association.
· Current ACLS, PALS certification.
· CEN within 6 months of hire.
· Familiarity with electronic medical records systems.
· Competent in the use of Microsoft office to include Excel.
Full Job Description Available Upon Request.
Interested applicants please respond to this post with cover letter, resume, a minimum of three professional references, and any questions. Come work hard and play hard with us in the Rockies!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers