compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
1224 LTD Consulting is looking for an experienced Billing Clerk. 1224 LTD Consulting is the only Home Health and Hospice Agency Consulting Company in San Antonio servicing the Southern and South-Central regions Texas. We offer a solid benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage Available
- Dental, Vision and Disability available
You may visit us at our website for more information: www.SUPERIORFORYOU.com
The Billing clerk assumes the responsibility of coordination of billing functions in accordance with state, federal and local regulations.
Education: High School Graduate (College Preferred)
Experience: One year experience.
Skills: Knowledge of office machines preferred, computer skills required, excellent interpersonal and organizational skill. Some knowledge of billing requirements. Light typing preferred.
Transportation: Reliable transportation.
Environmental and Working conditions:
Works in a routine office environment. Noise level may be moderately high, ability to work a flexible schedule and extended hours. Ability to travel locally and some exposure to inclement weather.
Physical and Mental Effort:
Prolonged sitting and some standing required. Occasionally will need to lift, pull, carry and push items weighing up to fifty pounds. Frequent needs to stoop, kneel and reach while accessing files. Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and employer and employee needs. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity. Requires excellent problem solving skills.
- Recommends, implements, and directs the agency's billing policies and procedures.
- Consults and communicates with all members of the agency's billing department on a regular basis to coordinate and address appropriate quality program related issues.
- Ensures all documents are in order and submitted timely according to Medicare and Palmetto standards.
- Serves as liaison to the administrative staff. Provides billing and staffing feedback as needed.
- Establishes, monitors and evaluates productivity standards by conducting audits for completion of all appropriate billing documents on a regular basis.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, staff in-service and workshop.
- Ensures confidentiality of all transactions related to financial structure of the agency.
- Maintains high standard of compliance in ethical and federal regulation at all times.
- Performs other functions as assigned by administrator.
For more information and to apply online, please visit our website at: www.SUPERIORFORYOU.com
1224 LTD Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 1224 LTD Consulting will be based on merits, qualifications, and abilities. 1224 LTD Consulting does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations, and ordinances.
To apply online visit our website at: WWW.SUPERIORFORYOU.COM
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities