compensation: Varies based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
Superior Home Health of San Antonio is looking for an experienced LVN. Superior Home Health of San Antonio is one of the area's most prestigious Home Health Agencies with sister companies throughout the State. We offer a solid benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage Available
- Dental, Vision and Disability available
- Cellphone provided
Primary functions is to administer skilled nursing care, under the supervision of a registered nurse, for clients of all ages in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing
Licensure: Current Texas State license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse, current Texas Drivers License
Experience: Two years experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in a clinical care setting preferred, home health preferred.
Skills: Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice. Good interpersonal skills. Proof of current CPR, and Hepatitis profile.
Transportation: Reliable transportation. Valid and current auto liability insurance
Environmental and Working conditions:
Works in patients home in various conditions; possible exposure to blood and bodily fluids and infectious diseases; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel locally; some exposure to unpleasant weather; PRN emergency call.
Physical and Mental Effort:
Prolonged standing and walking required, with ability to lift up to 50 lbs and move patients. Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and patient needs, and to make quick decisions and resource acquisition; meet patient/family individualized psycho social needs. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Under the direction of the RN, assist in identifying the patient's physical, psycho social, and environmental needs as evidence by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA)
- Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation.
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals as evidenced by clinical notes, case conferences, communication notes, and evaluations.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payor.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency.
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies.
For more information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.SUPERIORFORYOU.com
Superior Home Health of San Antonio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Superior Home Health of San Antonio will be based on merits, qualifications, and abilities. Superior Home Health of San Antonio does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations, and ordinances.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities