Pom d'Api Daycare is a State Licensed Child Care Home full of natural sunlight and is dedicated to provide an atmosphere that encourages social, emotional, physical, & intellectual growth through the children's play & small group activities.
My name is Amy, and I will be honored to guide your child to flourish during their crucial time of early childhood. I will provide for your loved ones as I do for my own.
- Pom d'Api is state licensed which means:
* TWO caregivers
* nutritional and balanced meals
* first aid & CPR certified which is kept current
* annual training hours required
* background checks are kept current
* unannounced inspections by Licensing Office - reports are posted
* menu calendars available for viewing
Pom d'Api provides:
* nutritious, fun, & well-balanced meals & snacks (As a food lover, I always strive to consume healthy, quality foods that will strengthen the body & immune system.)
** Special diets will happily be accommodated for & respected.
* exposure to a fun, clean, & safe learning environment including: books/storytelling, puzzles, games, arts & crafts, music, alphabet, numbers/counting/mathematics, building (blocks, legos, play tools), sensory toys, dramatic play, puppets, science, daily outdoor playtime in a large and shaded back yard including a play/swing-set (weather permitting), cooking/assisting with preparing meals and snacks, and the celebration of birthdays and holidays.
* learning through developmentally appropriate activities taught using small group instruction & learning stations
* exposure, in addition to the English language, beginning Spanish, & French
* daily coaching in sharing, manners, safety, problem solving, & potty training if applicable
- Pom d'Api Daycare currently enrolls 2 years old and up.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please call, text, or email me for more information, and we can schedule a meet and greet. show contact info
Thank you for reading this post!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers