favorite this postAdministrative Assistant - Flexible Hours (P/T) (New Braunfels)hide this posting
compensation: $8.00 per hour, 20 hours per week employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A small family law firm is seeking a part-time administrative assistant/legal secretary to work flexible hours, 4 hours a day between 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday in New Braunfels, Texas. Starting pay is $8/hour and is ideal for a stay-at-home professional looking for career skills and flexibility during school hours.
Sample Job Duties:
- Answering multi-line phones, transferring calls, answering voicemails, and directing client calls to the appropriate staff member
- Managing staff schedules and calendars for court dates, hearings, mediations and meetings and sending notice to clients
- Sorting and processing all firm mail, incoming and outgoing
- Organizing client files
- Taking payments and applying to client accounts
- Greeting clients for meetings and consultations
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Completing other duties as required
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- High School diploma
- 1-2 years office administration/clerical work
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Stellar work ethic and self-motivation
- Reliability and punctuality
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, multi-line phone systems, and general office technology.
Please submit resume with relevant job experience and cover letter as attachments to email inquiry with "Administrative Assistant New Braunfels" in the subject line. Attention to detail is a must.
Prior law office experience preferred but not required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers