compensation: $12.50-$13.50/hr. depending on qualifications employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Need a great place to work? You've found it! Our relaxed family-friendly atmosphere, our hard working, professional team, and our comfortable, attractive offices combine to make this one of the best small to mid-sized law firms to work for in San Antonio.
This job requires a highly detail-oriented individual who works best in a supporting role, enjoys teamwork, and derives satisfaction from a job well done. Some law firm experience is preferred but not required; some experience in a professional office setting is a definite plus. You must be a quick and eager learner, and tech savvy.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
* 4 year degree from an accredited college strongly preferred, at least a 2 year degree REQUIRED, liberal arts background preferred
* Strong written and oral communications skills
* Mastery of Microsoft Office products, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Commitment to working with technology to improve efficiency and quality of work
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Above-average organizational skills
* Better than average attention to detail
* Ability to work on multiple, complex projects simultaneously
* Highly developed sense of urgency
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent grammar and spelling skills are essential
The legal coordinator will work with a team comprised of attorneys, paralegals and operations staff, and will assist with the following:
* Communicating with clients by phone, email and mail
* Calendar management for attorneys and paralegals
* Proofreading, editing and formatting a variety of legal and non-legal documents, including PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
* Routing of incoming mail and other deliveries
* Electronic and paper filing of documents
* Scanning of incoming and outgoing documents
* Coding and entry of documents into the firm's electronic case management system
* Assisting attorneys, paralegals and other staff members with a wide variety of other day to day administrative and clerical functions
* Other duties as assigned.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Applications will be accepted ONLY by email. Please forward a cover letter and your resume in Word or .pdf format by email. Emails without cover letters and resumes will not be considered, and your inability read these simple instructions and follow them will eliminate you from consideration. A completed application will be required PRIOR to the first interview. A background check will be required after an offer (if any) is made, and before employment commences.
This law firm is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, age or disabilities.
Salary: USD $12.50 - $13.50 Per Hour
Career Level Required:Entry Level
Experience Required: None to less than 1 year
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers