A major insurance organization has an immediate need for an attorney licensed in Texas with insurance defense litigation experience.
In this role you will be working on multiple cases in preparation for trial. The types of cases runs the gamut, and are mostly commercial trucking related.
This is a temporary position (expected to last for 3 months in duration), although an extension is possible AND it has the potential to turn into a permanent position!
Work will be full-time (40 hours/week).
Primary duties include:
(i) tasks associated with the discovery process (e.g., taking depositions, preparing interrogatories, drafting discovery requests, etc.)
(ii) making appearances in court;
(iii) drafting pleadings and motions;
(iv) case evaluations
(1) An active license (in good standing) to practice law in Texas.
(2) 5+ years’ experience as an insurance defense litigator.
(3) Familiarity with and understanding of liability/tort law in Texas.
(4) Strong writing and communication skills.
(5) Commanding court room presence.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers