Mission Road Ministries is a non-profit organization serving more than 825 children & adults with intellectual & other developmental disabilities each day with residential, day services & vocational programs in San Antonio, Texas helping clients reach independence, productivity & inclusion in the community.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing personal care tasks, including assistance with basic personal hygiene and grooming needs.
- Maintaining a safe environment for the residents
- Assisting with restroom assistance if needed
- Documenting services provided
- Performing various household chores such as light cleaning, laundry, bed making
- Planning and making meals for the individuals
- Transporting clients and/or running errands for clients
- Other duties required as assigned
We have locations all over San Antonio - you get to chose the available shift/location that works best for you.
- NE Area (35/Nacogdoches)
- NW Area (Near I10W/1604)
- Medical Center
We do NOT require any experience, however, related experience is preferred.
- Th-Sat 11p-9am (NE)
- M 3p-8p, T 2p-10p, Sa/Su 8a-6p (NE)
- M 2p-10p, W/Th 3p-8p, F 2p-10p, Su 10a-10p (NE, NW, Med Center)
- MANY 2p-10p shifts in the NW area, near UTSA.
- MANY weekend only shifts!
- 21 years of age or older
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid driver's license (unless working overnight)
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug test
How to apply:
- respond to this ad with your name and phone number and/or your resume
- visit our main campus at 8706 Mission Road to apply in person
- online at missionroadministries.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers