The Corporate Development Assistant (CDA) will support the Corporate Development Department's activities to help the firm meet its annual growth targets. The CDA will provide administrative support to the department. Additionally, the CDA will provide marketing and business development support including: assistance with the development of statements of qualifications, data research, presentation support, staff resume development, client feedback tracking and reporting, training program development support, and growth metrics tracking and reporting.
The CDA will report directly to the Vice President, Corporate Development while supporting the Director of Marketing, marketing coordinators, and other internal clients as needed.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EMPLOYEE SHALL HAVE THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(1) Customer Service: Assist internal and external clients in securing information, identifying appropriate contacts, and connecting with the appropriate resources within the Enterprise to address needs.
(2) Statement of Qualifications (SOQs)/Teaming Support: Assist in the development, production, and distribution of the firm's statements of qualifications and teaming support information. This support involves meeting deadlines so that the firm qualifies for consideration for project opportunities. Support includes maintaining the SOQ log, formatting, editing, copying, binding, securing authorized signatures, and coordination of shipping of information. Research data in the firm's project database (BST System) and internet searches. Monitor City of San Antonio "Blackout" periods.
(3) Administration: Coordinate department payables and maintain departmental purchase order log; monitor and purchase departmental supplies; coordinate maintenance of departmental equipment; coordinate departmental travel; process expense reports and employee absence reports, develop check requests, assist with meeting scheduling, coordination and logistics.
(4) Enterprise Planning, Training and Meeting Support: Develop the planning and presentation templates. Provide research. Input planning data. Prepare meeting visual aids and training study guides. Coordinate with meeting venue. Provide support for facilitator and participants during meetings.
(5) Marketing Services Support: Assist with the development and updates of employee resumes. Assist with the development of marketing flyers and brochures. Assist with the development of the monthly corporate newsletter. Provide support for the development and distribution of social media content.
(6) Business Development Tracking and Reporting Support: Prepare and distribute weekly BST proposal reports to designated staff members. Prepare other net revenue, growth, and client experience reports as needed. Provide administrative support and reporting for the Enterprise Client Relationship Management (CRM) system and Client Experience (Cx) system.
(7) Special Projects Support: Assist with logistics and administrative support for corporate special projects like Ad Hoc committee initiatives, ribbon cutting, anniversary events. Assist corporate pursuit initiatives.
(8) Understand, adhere and participate in the Raba Kistner Health and Safety and Behavior Based Safety Programs and set a good safety example.
(8) Other duties as assigned by Direct Report.
EMPLOYEE SHALL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
(1) More than five years of experience in fast-paced office environment supporting multiple team members--working in a marketing and business development environment is a plus.
(2) Proven customer service skills.
(3) Proven experience working effectively in a team environment.
(4) Proven experience working on multiple projects, producing accurate information while meeting deadlines.
(5) Superior skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher). Experience with InDesign, and Photoshop a plus.
(6) Strong oral and written communication skills.
(7) Experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems and e-mail marketing platforms (i.e. Constant Contact, Mailchimp) is helpful.
(8) Must be able to work well with all levels of people within the organization and outside of the company.
(9) Requires professional appearance, pleasant telephone voice, agreeable personality, and the ability to meet people and make them feel comfortable.
(10) Must have basic math skills to verify financial documents.
(11) Must be able to operate standard office equipment in a manner to produce quality documents and manage the equipment service process.
(12) Must be able to work beyond the normal work schedule when needed.
(13) Possess valid Texas driver's license and meet company's auto insurability requirements.
Must pass a drug test prior to employment and will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause testing during employment.
Raba Kistner supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
APPLY: www.rkci.com (COMPLETE THE ON LINE APPLICATION AND UPLOAD YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION)
HR Contact: Mary Clark 210-694-3625
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten