Need a change? Established dental clinic in seek of experienced Dental Assistant to become a part of our team in 2018!
You will accommodate patients, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. The office is open five days a week, Tuesday - Saturday. We are very flexible and are able to offer both full-time and part-time positions. All staff must be able to travel out of town for training for up to one week time period - two weeks. Must be Bilingual (Spanish). Must also have a minimum of 2 years experience in the dental field. Must be willing to cross train for front desk.
- Front Desk: Check in / out patients
- Create a claim for each patient
- Respond to patient needs, requests, and complaints
- Collect Payments
- Keep / maintain patient files
- Verify Insurance
- Explain treatment to patients
- Dental Assistant: Assist providers during exams and treatment
- Set up operatories
- Take / Display digital x-rays for the provider
- Perform daily upkeep of the back office and maintenance of all equipment
- Break down / clean rooms
- A Minimum of 2 years experience in the dental field required.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Must be reliable
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish - English)
- Ability to travel. Must have reliable transportation
- Willing to cross train for front desk
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten