compensation: $11.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Scheduling, Shipping, and Receiving Specialist
We are a busy dental lab in San Antonio, TX and looking for a great temporary employee to join our team!
Schedule and ship cases. Duties include general clerical and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
1. Unpack cases while marking addresses and checking off driver logs.
2. Schedule cases into Magic Touch software.
3. Communicate effectively with doctors’ offices to clarify scheduling issues.
4. Effectively manage cases that are placed on hold so that they are put into the system in a timely manner.
5. Reschedule cases based on laboratory managers’ instructions.
6. Log inventory order UPS and FedEx deliveries. Inform lab of deliveries.
7. Prepare packaging materials (bags, boxes, bubble, labels).
8. Package cases and place to be properly shipped.
9. Log outbound Centex cases daily.
10. Run end of day process for UPS.
11. Send shipping supplies to doctors’ offices and Centex.
12. Make copies of coupons and custom shades and place them in appropriate bins.
13. Match custom shades with case pan.
14. Scan/rename driver logs onto the G:drive.
15. Answer telephones and handle in appropriate manner when the receptionist is unable.
16. Assist in billing department when necessary.
Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills. Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Hours 8:30-6:30 Monday-Friday
To apply, please email us your resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers