This is a floating full-time position with 40 hours per week.
This position is the first line representative to Self Storage customer in the Property Manager's absence. This is a part-time position and may also be assigned to multiple sites to provide support or fill in when a manager is off duty. This position is responsible for maintaining the daily operations of a site. Assistance resulting in superior performance in revenue, delinquency management, occupancy, maintaining cleanliness standards and customer service is required. The position works under the direction of the Property Manager and the Area Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports sales objectives and revenue growth through maximizing conversion of telephone and walk-in inquiries into rentals
- Assists with maintaining financial controls and achieving financial goals by accurately handling cash and balancing receipts, and making collections, posting payments and processing daily bank deposits accurately and timely
- Consistently practices effective customer service techniques through:
- Answering phones in a friendly, pleasant, and professional manner
- Greeting customers promptly, enthusiastically and professionally
- Knowing and presenting the features and benefits of the property at all opportunities
- Resolving customer problems timely and effectively
- Effectively utilizes computer systems in the Microsoft Windows environment
- Monitors security system; performs lock checks on a daily basis
- Performs minor maintenance and custodial duties; cleans vacated units on a timely basis
- Assists customers with truck rentals
- Performs other duties as assigned; works with minimum direct supervision; operates effectively on a team
General Facility Hours: Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Sunday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM (generally two days off per week; not typically Saturday)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers