compensation: Pay Weekly -- Direct Deposit employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
We are immediately hiring experienced Apartment Leasing Consultants across the San Antonio area.
• Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.).
• Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports.
• Files own guest cards and maintain according to established procedures.
• Inspect models and available “market ready”, communicate related service needs to Property Manager.
• Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge to client needs by communicating the features and benefits; close the sale.
• Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
• Update availability report, process applications for approvals. (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed applications to the Community Manager for approval. Follow up with applicant regarding status.
• Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date.
• Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and attempt to close sale again. If unable to help prospect, refer them to sister communities to meet prospect’s needs.
• Secure new resident signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in. Orient new residents to community.
• Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
• Monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about market competition in the area and file.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
• Must be familiar with apartment / multi-family leasing and Fair Housing.
• Apartment software experience is a bonus.
• Minimum 6 months experience in apartment leasing required.
• Bilingual candidates are always in high demand.
• Luxury property, lease-up, rehab, and tax credit experience are a plus as well!
Call and schedule an appointment with us today at 210-525-7966 or send an updated resume to SA@thelibertygroup.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers