favorite this postAssistant Manager for apartments - Medical Center Areahide this posting
compensation: Full Time-Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Commissions, and Bonus Program. Compensation based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
To apply: Please click on the Reply Button (above), then click on reply by email and email us your your resume and phone number, so we may contact you for a phone interview.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Manager are assist the Apartment Manager in all aspects of the property, collect and post all income payments and show the property to prospective residents. The Assistant Manager must present him/herself in a businesslike manner and is responsible to see that the Apartment Manager is notified of potential move-outs, liability matters, and delinquent rents.
- Minimum of 2 years on-site assistant manager experience on 200 plus units.
- Required valid Texas Driver's License
- Ability to pass a full back ground check including credit, criminal, and DMV.
-Experience with computer (AMSI/E-site, Bluemoon, Microsoft Office Professional, etc...).
- Ability to motivate personnel.
- Neat and professional personal appearance.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Receive, record and post all rental, late, nsf, and vending income payments.
- Generate delinquency reports, renewal letters and security deposit dispositions.
- Assist in preparing weekly marketing/leasing reports for Apartment Manager.
- Notify residents who are delinquent in paying.
- Periodically audit lease files for accuracy.
- Inspect units to ensure rediness and adherence to company standards.
- Take phone calls from prospects and make appointments.
- Greet prospects and have them complete guest cards.
- Qualify prospect on type, size, price and amenities available.
- Obtain picture I.D. before showing prospect a unit or model.
- Sell the prospect on the merits of the property.
- Use closing techniques to get the lease.
- Follow up with phone calls.
- Assure that application is completely filled out and present to verifying agent.
- Present application to Apartment Manager for approval/denial.
- Notify prospect of acceptance or denial of application.
- Complete all paperwork and prepare lease packet for move-ins.
- Prepare maintenance requests for residents.
- Perform "on call" duties as directed by Apartment Manager
-3 Weeks Paid Time Off Per Year
-11 Paid Holidays
-Medical, Dental, Vision, and Accidental Insurance
-Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability
-Life Insurance and Voluntary Life Insurance
-Commissions and Bonus Program
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers