We are an award winning locally owned, full-service property management company. We won 2017 Best Property of the year award for SAAA. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of service to both clients, residents, and employees. We are seeking experienced Lead Maintenance Technicians. Please send your resume with a simple write up on why you are qualified.
The objective of Maintenance Position:
The Lead Maintenance Technician an will assist a team to ensure responsive, efficient and thorough service to residents and the entire community.
Essential Maintenance Functions:
• Keep community in top-notch condition to meet our residents' expectations
• Various hands-on maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community.
• Diagnosing problems
• Making repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, flooring, carpentry, dry wall, exterior structure and appliances
• Ongoing Resident Experiences that Lead to Renewals
• Effective and Timely Handling of Resident Requests
Maintenance Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Maintenance permits per City
• Valid Driver's License
• EPA certified
• HVAC certified
• Prior experience in Multifamily Community maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and painting
• Expert in All Areas of Multifamily Community Maintenance
• Eagle Eye for Curb Appeal and Property Presentation
• Working knowledge of Site Safety
Preferred Knowledge/Experience for all positions:
• Construction/Renovation experience
We offer a competitive benefits package, paid Holidays, and PTO.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check, possessing a valid driver's license and drug screen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers