compensation: $14.00 - 18.00/hr, DOE + Great Benefits & Paid Time Off employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Ascentia Real Estate Holding Company, LLC - NE San Antonio, TX
Compensation: $14.00 - 18.00/hr, DOE + Great Benefits & Paid Time Off
Status: Full-Time, Hourly
-MUST possess valid driver's license
-MUST possess own basic tools
About Company : Ascentia owns and operates manufactured housing rental communities across seven states and is seeking highly motivated professionals who are interested in continued professional growth while contributing to the ongoing development of a unique business model. We are committed to achieving the highest levels of performance and efficiency, listening to new ideas and encouraging a healthy home/work balance.
Purpose: The Ascentia Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring that the community buildings, grounds, common areas and storage areas are maintained in excellent physical condition, meeting Company standards. The Maintenance Technician also delivers excellent customer service by satisfactorily resolving resident maintenance requests, as guided by Ascentia procedures and policies.
Essential Functions: Knows and applies all Ascentia policies, procedures and standards (see Ascentia Policy and Procedure Manual and Employee Handbook on portal).
• Performs property maintenance including: painting, carpentry, electrical, plumbing and septic tank, pool maintenance, heating and cooling repairs, vehicle repair and equipment repairs.
• Maintains all community buildings and common areas, including: office, maintenance shop, clubhouse, building walkways, recreation areas and permanent storage units.
• Walks the property on a daily basis to ensure that the streets, common areas and entrances to the property are litter-free and have a neat and clean appearance
• Inspects and replaces exterior lighting on a regular basis
• If certified for pool maintenance, cleans and maintains the pool, as directed
• Responds to community service orders and performs all duties assigned by Maintenance Supervisor, Community Manager (CM) or District Manager (DM), to achieve community objectives
• Communicates daily with Team Leader on outstanding service orders and projects
• Provides status updates to residents and provides completed service order, when task is completed
• Ensures resident satisfaction by completing service orders in a prompt and organized manner, within Ascentia guidelines
• Responds to emergency calls and service orders promptly
• Prepares for home move-ins and move-outs, including utility connections, sidewalks, driveways, and lot preparation
• Carries out utility connections to each home including water, sewer, gas and electric
• Maintains all community owned homes with a two week turnaround time
• Helps keep all expenditures within budget and maintains a cost-control focus
• Recommends capital improvements to management annually and as-needed
• Adheres to safety compliance in all aspects the job
• Demonstrates consistent, predictable attendance
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers