A Management Group is looking for a Multifamily manager with 2 year minimum experience in the field to manage a Class A- 136 Apartment Unit Complex plus two other small properties (23 units). The property is fully stabilized but requires customer service oriented manager who is well organized, detail oriented, responsible and capable of multi-tasking. The manager would be working with a team of 3 people. (1 assistant manager + 2 maintenance).
Post Requirements (A must**):
- **Full knowledge & Experience with One Site Management Software and QuickBooks Online/Bluemoon software and MS OFFICE.
- **Organized and detail oriented person.
- ** Previous experience in Multifamily Business (Apartments).
- ** CAM/Business Management Degree.
- Committed to the job and be available to work on Saturdays.
- Working Hours 9 a.m. -6p.m.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Post Description and Tasks:
- Recording/Updating all multifamily operating transactions in One Site Management Software and QuickBooks Online. (Leases, rent, other income, expenses, traffic, maintenance, etc)
- Produce weekly and monthly management reports (Budget, Reconciliation, Monthly Summary Activity, Weekly lease report, Marketing Report, etc)
- Conduct all promotion and marketing. (Flyers, Google/Yahoo Advertising, etc)
- Drafting, revising and renewing all lease agreements.
- Instructing/Inspecting the make ready for the apartment units.
- Supervise the leasing agent and maintenance team (3 people in total)
- Inspecting the move outs for the apartment units.
- Keeping a maintenance logbook and revise, detect and instruct preventive and corrective maintenance (A/C filter change, fire extinguisher and fire alarm annual inspections, etc).
- Process rent collection and make bank deposits on time.
- Keep the property in good standing, clean and well maintained.
- Verify and order office and maintenance supplies as needed.
- Keep up with all other post duties.
Hiring will be contingent to:
- passing a knowledge test on One Site.
- Passing a drug test and background and criminal check.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers