compensation: competitive hourly rate, paid travel between stores and mileage reimbursement employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
To apply, please reply to this ad with your resume or brief history of work experience. Please be sure your contact information includes your zip code.
FLEXIBLE HOURS after 45 day training period! WEEKDAYS!
News America Marketing is the leading single-source marketing services company. We provide advertising and merchandising services to major food, drug and dollar stores. We are currently seeking a Part-Time Representative to service local retail outlets.
• Place Point Of Sale advertising signs at shelf, on floor and on shopping carts
• Install and maintain coupon machines
• Build displays
• Complete surveys and audits
• Place Instant Redeemable Coupon stickers
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have reliable vehicle and insurance
• Must have valid driver's license for past two years
• Be able to attend monthly meetings
• Competitive wages
• Weekly pay and direct deposit
• Gas cards to reimburse mileage
• Paid travel time and mileage between stores
About News America Marketing
News America Marketing (NAM) is the premier marketing partner of some of the world's most well-known brands, and its broad network of shopper media, incentive platforms and custom merchandising services influences the purchasing decisions of online and offline shoppers across the U.S. and Canada. News America Marketing's solutions are available via multiple distribution channels, including publications, in stores and online, primarily under the SmartSource brand name and through the Checkout 51 mobile application. News America Marketing, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) and can be visited online at newsamerica.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers