compensation: $17.50 an hour, Parking and expenses are paid employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a 2 year old company that is aggressively growing in Downtown San Antonio and expanding to the suburbs. We are a disruptive solution to Commercial businesses wanting to escape AT&T and Spectrum products and support. We are driven with a "Sense of Urgency" to respond to new business and in providing exceptional and notable customer service.
We are seeking a flexible, conscientious, and dependable Field Installer/Technician to support our customers in downtown San Antonio. This is a 1099 Contract position in the beginning with an anticipation that it will grow into a full time employed position. Parking and expenses are paid/reimbursed. Contract pay is on a weekly basis. Phone/Laptop/Tools are provided.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Be available to work from 8:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday
• Be on time
• Plan installations by reviewing work orders, gathering supplies, evaluating location, locating access, formulating wiring plans, and assembling equipment.
• Install and program Millimeter Wave radio and network equipment.
• Install Fiber to Office Suites and Apartments
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, replace, and upgrade components for network maintenance.
• Maintain accurate installation, service, and inventory records.
• Treat customers with respect, courtesy, and professionalism at all times.
• Coordinate schedules with customers.
• Communicate the wiring plan and equipment lay-out with customer prior to the installation.
• Follow industry codes, regulations, and standards.
• Adhere to policies and procedures while working autonomously.
• Maintain a safe work environment by following safe practices and adhering to safety policies.
• Refer to and interpret schematics, manuals, and manufacturer's instructions.
• Update and improve job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, and participating in on-going technical training.
• The ability to Fiber Splice will help set you apart
• Experience with performing Punch Downs
• Experience with Structural Cabling
• 2+ years experience in telecommunications, electrical, construction, or related field preferred
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, climb ladders up to 26 feet, and work on rooftops of buildings
• Must be able to work outside in all seasons.
• Must possess a valid driver's license and have a vehicle to drive to appointments
• Must be able to speak clearly, concisely, and in a courteous and professional manner
To Apply: Send resume with “Field Tech” in subject line. We can respond only to candidates who meet the minimum qualifications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers