favorite this postACOUSTICAL JOURNEYMEN, LEADS & FOREMEN (San Antonio)hide this posting
compensation: $15-$25+ Depending on skill level and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Heartland Acoustics & Interiors is one of the most respected acoustical ceiling contractors (with a deep backlog of work). We are seeking immediate full-time positions for experienced Acoustical Ceiling Installers. We are a leading subcontractor company, operating for over 20 years, and specialize in acoustical ceilings, specialty metal ceilings, wood ceilings, security ceilings, acoustical wall panels (different than drywall), and much more!
• Strong work ethic and the desire to be the best
• High standard of integrity and professionalism
• Strong working knowledge or coachable attitude to learn all aspects of acoustical installations
• Working knowledge of job site safety and abides by safety requirements
• Ability to read and interpret or learn construction plans and details
• Verifiable work references demonstrating 2 years of experience installing acoustical ceiling systems and acoustical wall treatments
• Reliable transportation
• Team player
• Experience working with equipment like scaffolds, stilts and scissor and boom lifts
• Experience installing specialty ceiling systems
• Willing to travel
We have an elite skilled labor force and are looking to grow our team, so this is also a great opportunity for skilled installers to join our team and be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, great benefits and excellent advancement opportunities. In addition, we provide a benefits package that encourages our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with our company!
Benefits we provide to qualified individuals are Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Aflac, Company paid short and long term disability and matching 401K.