favorite this postMAINTENANCE TECHS NEEDED - APARTMENT COMMUNITIES (San Antonio, TX)hide this posting
compensation: Based on your experience - TOP PAY! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a maintenance tech for multiple apartment communities across the San Antonio area. Our clients are searching for someone reliable, energetic and looking to get on board with a great Management company.
RESPONSIBILITIES for the Apartment Maintenance Technician
• Takes orders for service, prioritizes them, and handles each order in the most efficient manner.
• Examines and diagnoses problems with air conditioning units for individual apartment units or another property facility; determines the best method of repair or to replace all or part of the unit; makes repairs and/or replacements according to standard; performs maintenance on units such as replacing filters and cleaning coils.
• Repairs or replaces all or part of heating units in the same manner as air conditioning units.
• Repairs and replaces kitchen appliances that are the property of Mid-America such as refrigerators, stoves, washers and dryers. May contact an outside vendor in cases that exceed the Service Technician's skill level.
• Performs minor to moderate-level plumbing repairs and replacement/installation including repairing leaks in toilets and sinks and unclogging toilets as requested.
• Repairs and replaces light fixtures and performs other minor electrical work.
• Repairs locks and other miscellaneous repairs on the assigned property.
• Cleans property carpets as assigned,
• May be assigned painting duties, including full interior painting of a unit or touch up work and repairs of walls and woodwork.
• May be assigned preparation, or make ready work to make recently vacated units available for renting.
• May perform swimming pool maintenance work or other duties to keep the property landscape in order.
• May be required to work on-call, irregular hours (evenings, weekends) or overtime hours as needed.
• Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS for the Apartment Maintenance Technician
• Knowledge of heating and air conditioning unit repair and maintenance
• Basic knowledge of the repair and maintenance of other household appliances, plumbing, and lighting fixtures
• Ability to communicate with residents and co-workers in a friendly manner to understand work to be done
• Ability to work in disagreeable conditions, both outside and inside, for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift weights of over 50 lbs. regularly
• Skill in using common and specialized tools efficiently to make repairs and perform maintenance duties
• One year of experience in performing mechanical repairs and maintenance of home-related mechanical equipment. This should include a background in the repair and maintenance of heating and air conditioning units. Ability to read and understand written instructions.
An EPA Type II or universal certification and/or pool certification may be required or an ability to acquire it upon the business needs of the property.
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We offer VERY competitive pay for individuals that meet our hiring criteria.
(FULL confidentiality for those that are passively and actively looking to make a change)
CALL and schedule an appointment with us TODAY at 210-525-7966 or EMAIL us at to email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers