Duties and responsibilities for this position are as follows:
• Attendance and punctuality are essential responsibilities
• Is responsible for the planning, lay out, installation and repair of conduit, electrical fixtures, and equipment
• Comply with the City of San Antonio and the National Electric Code (NEC), when performing assigned electrical installations or repairs
• Tests electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices to ensure compatibility and safety of system
• Observes the functioning of installed electrical equipment to determine reason for malfunction
• Reads and understands electrical blueprints
• Performs other duties as assigned
Required: Electrical journeyman’s license
Requires five or more years of job specific experience
Electrical safety knowledge is required
Must have a valid Texas driver's license
We offer COMPETITIVE PAY and Benefits (Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
Please call for an appointment. Applications and interviews are by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers