As a R&R Technician you will be called upon to service a broad range of vehicle repair issues and for quickly identifying the cause of performance problems.
QR Code Link to This Post
· Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems
· Remove and Reinstall Transmission systems.
· Assist other technicians in performing technical activities
· Explain problems discovered during vehicle inspection to service writers and technicians
· Continuously learn new technical information, equipment, tools and repair techniques
· Professionally record findings so that repairs costs are accurately estimated
What We Offer
· Competitive compensation packages based upon experience
· Daytime work hours
· Paid time off
· Clean, safe environment
· Great team atmosphere
· Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working as a General Automotive Technician
· Hold a valid driver’s license
· Own professional grade tools to service any general repair need
· Experience troubleshooting and conducting both mechanical and electrical diagnostics, including drivability testing
· Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment
We look forward to hearing from you.