Service technician positions available to represent a well-established manufacturer of cleaning chemicals throughout Texas. The position offers stable, full-time, long-term employment with opportunity for gaining additional responsibility and advancement.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Promote cleaning chemicals and dispensing packages to end-users
• Install and maintain commercial dish machines, chemical dispensing and similar equipment
• Train customers' employees in the safe and proper use of chemicals and equipment
• Complete and submit all required reports
Qualifications and Skills
• Relevant service or industry experience is an asset
• Mechanical, plumbing and electrical skills desirable
• Basic computer knowledge (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
• Good verbal and written communications skills (English required, Spanish is an asset)
• College education is an asset, but not required
1. Send resume.
2. For all positions listed on your resume, please provide the following:
a. Starting and ending pay.
b. Reason for leaving.
3. Tell us your desired starting salary range.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers