The Site Services Driver will receive work assignments from dispatch under the direction of the department manager. The position will operate a variety of equipment, including trucks, trailers, vacuum systems, and high-pressure washers and will comply with all federal, state and local regulations and with company policies. This position will load, unload, secure and transport site services equipment to and from customer locations, pump and service equipment at customer locations, perform minor repairs in the field, and deliver liquid waste to designated facilities.
- One to two years related medium or heavy truck driving experience and/or specialized training; and
- Excellent heavy truck driving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision;
- Ability to perform basic math functions;
- Ability to work flexible hours based on route and event schedules;
- Ability to demonstrate proficient use of electronic technology within eight weeks of hire date;
- Ability to understand and execute work orders communicated via onboard technology; and
- Ability to read, write and speak in English sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals, to respond to official inquiries, and make written entries on reports, required logs and records and other business-related documents
- Valid Texas Class A or B Commercial Driver's License
- Record of safe driving for the last five years as shown on current MVR, with no serious accidents or traffic violations
- Valid Medical Card or the ability to obtain one