compensation: $125 (per evaluation) upon receipt of all deliverables
QR Code Link to This Post
A highly respected marketing and assessment firm is seeking bi-lingual field research evaluators (mystery shoppers). A strong work ethic, ability to manage one’s time, and the ability to travel on 2 to 5 day trips is desired (evaluators could travel an average of two to three weeks each month while visiting targeted client locations across the country).
We're looking for bi-lingual evaluators to schedule and attend an admissions interview with colleges and evaluate the admissions interview experience. You will NOT apply or enroll, but will ask questions as a prospective student to learn about the program and school. You MUST have a high school diploma, GED, or some college experience and be able to play the role of an adult student.
• Travel via rental cars and airplanes
• Complete reports promptly with accuracy and consistency
• Provide captured data as required (e.g. materials received, audio files, etc.)
• Conduct in-person and phone admissions interviews
• Highly organized with excellent personal project management skills
• Responsive and responsible, with a talent for managing one’s own time effectively
• Proficiency with computers and navigating connection issues while traveling
• Laptop and smartphone for communication and reporting
• Must be at least 21 years old in order to operate rental cars.
• Trips range from 2-5.5 days, 3-4 days on average (weekend travel avoided whenever possible)
Be available to conduct mystery shops in San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, and Houston. All expenses prepaid.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers